Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I want Jess!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok guys, Jess is REALLY calling me now. She is just too cute!! And you guys that already have her and have her pictured and dressed so cute is not helping! Thanks a lot! LOL! Anyway, the thing is, I didn't think I wanted her. Now, it seems if I don't get her within a few weeks or so, Ima go nuts!! What am I going to do till then??!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going crazy for Jess too!
    To help the wait, I've decided though to make clothes for her, and of course, if I'm making clothes for her, than I've got to make clothes for her future sisters lest they be jealous. She's my first modern girl, so it's fun to be making stuff that I would wear (outside of a reenactment, anyway). So, that helps.
    If you can't sew (though it is incredibly easy to learn) then you can do similar things like make jewelry (which I'm also doing) or other things specificlaly *for* Jess and your others,

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'ma get Jess in June. By that time I will have the money and it will be a late b-day gift for me (b-day May 30th). I hope I can wait till then. I would get her this weekend, but I gotta by my kid shoes. Ugh!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    supernonamegirl -

    What a great idea - sewing for future dolls! That's probably something all of us could do rather than always just purchasing. And you're absolutely right - if one doesn't sew, making jewelery or other items for existing and future dolls is another way to keep your AG life exciting.

    I think my daughter and I will start planning to do some sewing for our girls.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 18, 2006 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Molly-Felicity ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love my Jess! And it doesn't hurt that she looks so much like my oldest daughter(who is 1/4th Japanese) They both look great in the same colors. So now that I can't dress Chelsea anymore like I did when she was little, I can still dress Jess! ha! ha!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    ~Annie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Jess too. Really I just love her tie die outfit and the plam tree swing. It is all just to cute. I plan or ordering her this early fall late summer for Christmas. My DD will be almost 6 then and I it will be a good 1st 18 inch doll for her I think. I am just going to break down and order the whole world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •